Event: Vote for your faves at #MYXMusicAwards2018 #MMAs2018

On May 15 at the Araneta Coliseum, the 2018 MYX Music Awards will finally commence and the nominees were announced by our popular MYXPHVJs Turs Daza, Sharlene San Pedro, Ai Dela Cruz, Donny Pangilinan, Sunny Kim and their newest Inigo Pascual. 
Leading the pack of nominees are Jona, James Reid and Sarah Geronimo with five nominations each. Twas delightful to witness the announcement with special performances from Jona, Glaiza De Castro, TJ Monterde, and Sassa. 
Here is the full list of nominees:
MUSIC VIDEO OF THE YEAR
C@LL – BAMBOO (DIRECTOR: PAUL BASINILLO)
CEBUANA – KARENCITTA (DIRECTOR: KARENCITTA & PAUL MARTIN)
MISTERYO – SARAH GERONIMO (DIRECTOR: NOLAN BERNARDINO)
SA'YO PA RIN – GLAIZA DE CASTRO (DIRECTOR: KRING ELENZANO-KIM)
THE LIFE – JAMES REID (DIRECTOR: NADINE LUSTRE & PETERSEN VARGAS)
SONG OF THE YEAR
ANO NGA BA TAYO – JONA
COOL DOWN – JAMES REID
KAIBIGAN MO – SARAH GERONIMO FEAT. YENG CONSTANTINO
SA'YO PA RIN – GLAIZA DE CASTRO
TITIBO-TIBO – MOIRA DELA TORRE
ARTIST OF THE YEAR
DARREN ESPANTO
INIGO PASCUAL
JAMES REID
KZ TANDINGAN
SARAH GERONIMO
FEMALE ARTIST OF THE YEAR
GLAIZA DE CASTRO
JONA
KZ TANDINGAN
MORISSETTE
SARAH GERONIMO
MALE ARTIST OF THE YEAR  
DARREN ESPANTO
INIGO PASCUAL
JAMES REID
QUEST
TJ MONTERDE
GROUP OF THE YEAR
BOYBANDPH
GIMME 5
IV OF SPADES
SILENT SANCTUARY
THE JUANS
MELLOW VIDEO OF THE YEAR
ANO NGA BA TAYO – JONA (DIRECTOR: GISELLE ANDRES)
FLY TONIGHT – YLONA GARCIA (DIRECTOR: ALCO GUERRERO)
MALAYA – MOIRA DELA TORRE (DIRECTOR: JOHN PRATS)
NARIRINIG MO BA – MORISSETTE (DIRECTOR: MIGUEL POTESTADES)
WALANG HANGGAN – QUEST (DIRECTOR: JAMES MULETA)
ROCK VIDEO OF THE YEAR
AGAINST THE ROPES – TYPECAST FEAT. REG RUBIO (DIRECTOR: ARVIN KADIBOY BELARMINO)
BALEWALA – BRISOM (DIRECTOR: KEVIN DAYRIT)
DISEASE – PHILIA (DIRECTED BY JEREMY JAY ABANO & RAMONA THORNES)
LARO – AUTOTELIC (DIRECTOR: JIGGY GREGORIO)
TAKE ME DOWN – MR. BONES AND THE BONEYARD CIRCUS (DIRECTOR: PEDRING LOPEZ)
URBAN VIDEO OF THE YEAR
BITUIN – SHEHYEE FEAT. KEIKO NECESARIO (DIRECTOR: TEY CLAMOR)
DOES SHE KNOW – KIANA VALENCIANO FEAT. CURTISMITH (DIRECTOR: GAB VALENCIANO)
ICE TUBIG – GLOC-9 FEAT. MIKE LUIS (DIRECTOR: CHRISTOPHER SANTOS)
LABO – KZ TANDINGAN (DIRECTOR: KEAN CIPRIANO)
TAGAY – QUEST (DIRECTOR: ANDREI ANTONIO)
NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR
IV OF SPADES
KARENCITTA
LEANNE AND NAARA
SASSA
VOLTS VALLEJO
COLLABORATION OF THE YEAR
I'LL BE THERE – DARREN ESPANTO AND JED MADELA
KAIBIGAN MO – SARAH GERONIMO FEAT. YENG CONSTANTINO
TAYO NA LANG KASI – KYLA AND JASON DY
TILL THE END OF TIME – JONA AND BOYBANDPH
TUMALON – ELLA CRUZ AND JULIAN TRONO
REMAKE OF THE YEAR
CAN’T HELP FALLING IN LOVE – DANIEL PADILLA
I'LL BE THERE – DARREN ESPANTO AND JED MADELA
IF WE FALL IN LOVE – MCCOY DE LEON & ELISSE JOSON  
SOMEBODY – BOYBANDPH
WHY CAN'T IT BE – KAYE CAL
MEDIA SOUNDTRACK OF THE YEAR
ALON – HALE
BALISONG – THE JUANS
PUSONG LIGAW – JONA
TORETE – MOIRA DELA TORRE
TWO LESS LONELY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD – KZ TANDINGAN
MUSIC VIDEO GUEST APPEARANCE OF THE YEAR
ANGELICA PANGANIBAN & SAM MILBY (MALAYA – MOIRA DELA TORRE)
ARCI MUĂ‘OZ (WHY CAN'T IT BE – KAYE CAL)
KISSES DELAVIN & MARCO GALLO (KULAY – YOUNG JV)
MAJA SALVADOR & JOHN LLOYD CRUZ (LLOYDY – PAULO AVELINO)
NADINE LUSTRE (THE LIFE – JAMES REID)
INTERNATIONAL VIDEO OF THE YEAR
BLACK SUIT – SUPER JUNIOR
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO – TAYLOR SWIFT
PERFECT – ED SHEERAN
SIGN OF THE TIMES – HARRY STYLES
TOUCH – LITTLE MIX
MYX CELEBRITY VJ OF THE YEAR
BOYBANDPH
EDWARD BARBER
EMPOY
JK LABAJO
KIM CHIU
KIRA BALINGER
KISSES DELAVIN & MARCO GALLO
KYLE ECHARRI
LEILA ALCASID
MARIS RACAL
MAYMAY ENTRATA
MCCOY DE LEON & ELISSE JOSON
MYX BANDARITO PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR
BRISOM
IV OF SPADES
KEIKO NECESARIO
SNAKEFIGHT
ZSARIS
***Vote by logging in to www.myxph.com/myxmusicawards until May8(Tuesday) 1159pm. Public Vote is only 60% of the final tally and the remaining 40% will be decided by fellow artists. 

Comments