Event: @CebuPacificAir and @GMAPinoyTV fly #100LuckyJuans home from Middle East #promo #contest #presscon
#100LuckyJuans will fly back home from the Middle East beginning October 7, 2013 #LibreUwi. In the press launch of Cebu Pacific Air and GMA PinoyTV's partnership for #100LuckyJuans at the Crowne Plaza Galleria yesterday hosted by Ms. Luanne Dy, Mr. Lance Gokongwei and GMA Network Chairman and CEO Atty. Felipe Gozon shared their excitement over the project flying #100LuckyJuans in a promo recognizing OFW's hardwork and significant contributions to the country.
How do you get to be a Lucky Juan? simply Like the Cebu Pacific's Official Facebook page, click on the 100 Lucky Juans application and answer the question, "How will I make my homecoming in the Philippines fun?". Answers may be in the format of a photo collage, a 2-minute video or an essay of 100 words or less. Entries accepted from May 13 to August 18, 2013 and judged based on creativity, adherence to the theme and number of "likes" will garner on FB. The contestant's length of stay in the Middle East will also be a factor in the results. Winners expected to be 100 in 14 weeks will be announced weekly beginning June 3 until Sept. 2, 2013 and will fly back to the Philippines on October 7, 2013 on the inaugural flight of Cebu Pacific's direct service from Dubai to Manila. They can use their return ticket to Dubai anytime until Nov. 30, 2013.
Considering the number of OFWs in dire straits abroad, CebuPacificAir and GMAPinoyTV's #100LuckyJuans promo will definitely bring families together and help bridge the gap on commitment recognizing the importance of OFWs in the economy. Cebu Pacific will be the first Philippine carrier to fly directly from Manila to Dubai with year-round fares starting at Php6,999. That's quite cheaper than the rates we see online so who would not be proud to be CEB's Lucky Juan?
Open to subscribers of GMA International Channels in the Middle East will get the chance to come home to the Philippines on Cebu Pacific Air's maiden Dubai-Manila flight by simply posting answers on the Official Facebook Page of CEB.
1. From May 13 (00:01H Manila time) to August 18, 2013 (23:59H Manila time), Filipinos aged 21-65 legally residing in the Middle East, subscribers of GMA International Channels and who can take a leave from their work on October 7, 2013 (onwards) can join the 100 Lucky Juans contest by liking the page and accessing the 100 Lucky Juans app.
2. Look for the 100 Lucky Juans Promo Facebook application located in the tabs and click, "Enter Now" to join.
3. Answer the question, "How will I make my homecoming in the Philippines fun?" by clicking the content type using a 2-min video, a photo collage, or a 200-word essay.
4. Put an Entry Title with the option to include entry description and tags.
5. Fill out and confirm the details of Name, Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Phone Number in the Middle East, Work ID and check boxes appropriate on confirming Filipino citizenship, Work Permit, Length of Residency in the Middle East. Contact Person and phone number in the Philippines and Check box to agree on the Official Rules.
Panel of Judges include (2) Cebu Pacific Representatives, (1) GMA International representative, (1) Starcom Representative and (1) Publicis Jimenez Basic representative. All winners will be announced on-air within commercial gaps of GMA Pinoy TV- Middle East, Europe, North Africa (MENA) airing, also posted on the official Facebook Page of Cebu Pacific and will be notified also via a phone call or email. Good luck to all the Juans and since it's Labor Day today, Happy Labor Day to all the OFW Juans all over the country! For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/cebupacificair.