It's the most convenient way to get a planner before Christmas! Figaro, the first Filipino coffee company recently launched their first 2012 Planner last week at Figaro Shangrila Mall. In two colors and leather case, Figaro's first 2012 Planner is a hard-bound, colorful and very convenient planner to organize your business needs for the next year. The paper used is glossy and compared to other planners, it's like a notepad on each day to let you write your meetings and agenda easily. It can also serve as your notebook for the year with elegant designs and more coffee facts to prep your coffee experience. I am really loving the fact that it can be reused and recycled to other books and notebooks after because the leather case fits almost all types of books and notebooks. It also has a collection of free coffee coupons each month to celebrate the coffee experience you can avail at all Figaro branches nationwide.
How to get it? Simply purchase drinks and food at Figaro at P350 minimum and get a stampede card. For every P350, accumulated or total drinks and food purchase, have your card stamped and you only need 10 (ten) stamps to collect and claim your first Figaro 2012 Planner.
Figaro's first 2012 Planner is available from November 10 - December 31, 2011. Redemption period is extended until February 29,2012 so start enjoying food and drinks at Figaro now!
Want to get your first Figaro 2012 Planner without purchase? Join Figaro's 11-11-11 Planner Giveaway!
Five (5) lucky winners will be drawn to receive their first Figaro 2012 Planner and P500 Gift Vouchers.
1. Like Figaro's Facebook Fanpage.
2. Attach the Figaro Planner Photo on your wall and post this as your status: "@Figaro Coffee Company is giving away free Figaro 2012 Planners. Like their page and post this status to win."
3. Please set your post to public and wait until your tag at Figaro Coffee Company turns blue.
4. Only one post per contestant is allowed.
5. Promo ends until November 20, 2012 -12noon.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 7487 s.2011.