All you need is simply 5 crowns of Coca-Cola to watch the Glee Cast, Sean Kingston, Usher, Santana and many more artists abroad! Coca-Cola Philippines launched the AnyConcert Anywhere in the World Raffle Promo yesterday with bloggers at The Real Thing Diner at the 2nd floor of Il Terrazo Mall, Tomas Morato Quezon City. 30 lucky winners will be drawn fro 30 days for the chance to go to any concert anywhere in the world!
Hosted by the charming JC Cuadrado, the event explained in detail how each winner will be drawn in the raffle promo and how anyone can participate. A feast of Coca-Cola Baby Back Ribs, Tru-Orange Porkchops and Eight O-clock Chicken was served to bloggers and media friends who attended the event. They also launched the Blogger Contest that'll send one lucky blogger to join the winner of the raffle promo to a concert destination anywhere in the world.
From the campaign "Live Positively" comes another campaign to make all dreams come true with AnyConcert Anywhere in the World. It was fun attending the event with familiar blogger friends and it opened more happiness when they've announced the Coke Dream Pack Contest to be posted here soon.
Everyone has a chance to fly to watch any concert anywhere in the world for free with Coca-Cola and here's how:
ANY CONCERT ANYWHERE PROMO MECHANICS
Promo Duration: Feb. 14 to Mar. 30, 2011
· Media Break: Feb. 14, 2011
· 1st Draw Date: Mar. 4, 2011
· Final Draw Date: Apr. 1, 2011
· Entry Collection Start Date: Feb. 21, 2011
· Entry Collection End Date: Mar. 28, 2011
Participating Brands and Pack Sizes:
Sakto, 8oz and 12oz
8oz and 12oz
8oz and 12oz
1. Thirty (30) lucky individuals will win a trip with accommodations for himself/herself and one (1) companion to watch a concert of their choice anywhere in the world. Choices of concerts will be found on www.coca-cola.com.ph. There will be one (1) winner everyday for thirty (30) days representing each day from Mar. 1 to Mar. 30, 2011.
2. HOW TO JOIN:
a. Consumers must collect five (5) crowns of the same brand and/or flavor to join the Weekly Raffle and get a chance to win. For example:
i. Five (5) Coca-Cola crowns of either Sakto, 8oz or 12oz
ii. Five (5) Coca-Cola Zero 8oz crowns
iii. Five (5) Sprite crowns of either 8oz or 12oz
iv. Five (5) Royal Tru-Orange crowns of either 8oz or 12oz
b. To send a valid entry, consumers must place five crowns of the same brand and/or flavor in an envelope with their name, complete birth date, complete address, contact number, signature and the concert of their choice in a piece of paper. Drop in designated drop boxes found in Coca-Cola sales offices and Ace Promo offices nationwide OR mail their entries to Ace Promotion Offices. Mailing addresses can be found on www.coca-cola.com.ph.
c. Consumers can log-on to www.coca-cola.com.ph to choose a concert of their choice
d. Entries with wrong or incomplete information indicated on the envelope or piece of paper will be disqualified.
e. Consumers can send as many valid entries as they want to increase their chances of winning provided that these entries fall within the duration of the promo period. All non-winning entries for each week are still qualified for the succeeding weekly raffles.
f. There will be 30 lucky winners or 1 winner everyday starting on Mar. 1 to Mar. 30, 2011:
i. Each week, weekly winners will be announced in MYX.
ii. Each winner is to represent a day from Mar. 1 to Mar. 30, 2011 although draws are actually held on a subsequent date
iii. Weekly Raffle draws will be held every Friday of that week.
g. Winners will be notified via official telegram and verified through a phone call by The Coca-Cola Export Corporation’s (TCCEC) Third Party Supplier. Winners should present the official notification telegram sent and at least 2 valid IDs to claim their prize. Details of how to claim the prize will be indicated in the official telegram sent.
- If the winner is (1) a minor (18 years old and below) he/she must be accompanied by legal guardian, or legal guardian claims on his/her behalf (presenting all necessary documents); and, if the winner is (2) unable to claim the prize him/herself, a representative must present the necessary documents:
i. A letter of authorization duly signed by the winner, nominating the parent/legal guardian, or representative as the acknowledged recipient of the prize on the winners behalf
ii. Two (2) original IDs of the winner with picture (acceptable/valid ID’s are SSS, TIN, Passport, Office or School I.D.)
iii. Two (2) original IDs of the representative/legal guardian
iv. Original notification telegram
- Winners must nominate only one (1) companion to be included in the trip to the concert. Any other companion aside from the one officially nominated by the winner will not be the responsibility of TCCEC.
- If the winner is 18 years old and below, a legal guardian must be the official companion.
- This promotion is open only to consumers 13 years old and above. The consumer must be 13 years old at the start of the promotion on Feb. 14, 2011.
- TCCEC will appoint and shoulder the following for the winner and the official companion during the concert trip:
i. Two-Way economy air fare
ii. Accommodations at a hotel for 3 days, 2 nights.
iii. Pocket money amounting to USD 350 per winner
iv. Concert tickets – category or seat type of the concert ticket to be determined by TCCEC and subject to availability.
v. Transfers to the concert venue and back to the hotel
- TCCEC will not be responsible for processing any travel document/visa needed by the winner and his/her companion to travel to the concert in the country of his or her choice. However, TCCEC may give the winner a Certification of Prize Entitlement.
- The winner must be physically fit and capable of travelling, this must be supported by a medical certificate. The winner will be solely responsible for his actions during the trip and TCCEC will not be responsible for any untoward incidents that may occur during the trip. A waiver document from TCCEC must be signed by the winner before the actual travel. Winners will be accompanied by TCCEC Representatives or agency representatives.
- If for any reason the winner cannot travel to the country or concert chosen, TCCEC has the option of allowing the winner to choose another concert in the website in coordination with TCCEC’s Third Party Agency or convert the prize to cash in the amount stated below.
- Prizes are non-transferable but are convertible to cash in the amount of Php 25,000 per winner. No other amount shall be payable by TCCEC to a winner who has opted to convert his prize to cash.
- Only the Transfers / Transportation to Metro Manila NAIA for winners coming from Visayas and Mindanao will be shouldered by TCCEC.
- Prizes are tax-free.
RAFFLE AND COLLECTION:
a. Drop box collection period is weekly from Feb. 21 to Mar. 28, 2011
b. Raffle Draws are every Fridays from Mar. 4 to Apr. 1, 2011 at the Main Ace Promotion Offices in GMA, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao
c. Cut-off for all draw dates will be two days before the draw date ie March 4 draw cut-off is on Mar 2 at 5:00pm
d. There will be winners coming from GMA, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao
3. Prizes may be claimed within 60 days from the end of the promotion after which all unclaimed prizes will be forfeited in favor of The Coca-Cola Export Corporation
4. This promo is valid until March 30, 2011 only. Last day of collection of entries is March 28, 2011. Entries and Purchases after this date will no longer be included in the promotion.
5. A verification process will be conducted upon redemption to determine authenticity of the entries and identity and qualification of the winners. All decisions made by TCCEC on all matters related to this promotion are final.
6. In case of disqualification, an additional five (5) back-up names/entries will be drawn per prize.
7. Employees of TCCEC, CCBPI, MEPs, McCann Worldgroup Philippines, Ace Promo and Marketing Corporation, ABS-CBN, including those of their parent companies, affiliates, their third party suppliers, FDA and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity and affinity are disqualified from joining this promotion.
Coca-Cola is not just a product but a culture anyone will attest a part of our lives.